• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 Cal Speedloaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcheek

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I might find .32 Cal Speedloaders.?
I recived a .32 Crockett for xmas and I love the gun but being a squirell hunter i would like to load a little faster.

Thanks
Tom Cheek

Check the archives for last weeks discussion on making speed loaders. Just shrink everything and the plans will work for a .32. A 5/16 drill bit is the size you will need.

We do this one once each week too! Often the "old instructions" are better than the "new instructions".

Last week, or the week before, I forget which, had very nice plans with diagrams.

Why do you need a "speed loader"? Are there always more than one squirrel in your trees? Surely you do not miss!!!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Thanks for the reply, I have a piece of land that has a LOT of squirells. Being somewhat new to Black powder I would like to speed it up a little.
Also last Friday morning 3 shots 3 squrills. My new Crocket is one of the best shooting guns I have ever owned.

Check the archives for last weeks discussion on making speed loaders. Just shrink everything and the plans will work for a .32. A 5/16 drill bit is the size you will need.
Last week, or the week before, I forget which, had very nice plans with diagrams.

SPEEDBLOCK.jpg

I reload the old way. Believe me, I have taken more than 1 squirrel off of the same tree. Shoot the first one slip behind the tree that you rested against, reload, step out and shoot the other. It takes less than it took to write this post to take the second squirrel.

Thanks to everyone for the post's. I'm new at this Black Power loading all the post's have been very helpfull.
Thanks

Back