• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN .433 roundball mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greybeard

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey all, just curious if anyone has one kicking around they want to get rid of. I picked up an H &A underhammer a while back and it likes the .433 roundballs the best. I like to have molds for all my guns so let me know.
Thanks!

I have in the back of my mind getting an H&A underhammer if one shows up someday. A guy named Callahan makes molds to any size in the correct period style, Larry, I think? Well known in ML circles.

I have in the back of my mind getting an H&A underhammer if one shows up someday. A guy named Callahan makes molds to any size in the correct period style, Larry, I think? Well known in ML circles.
You won't regret getting one. They're just plain fun. And Larry is a great guy. Several of his molds and other accoutraments have found their way into my possession. I just figured I'd try here for a used mold before ordering one from him.

I may have a .433 mold, I'll check tomorrow evening when I get home. I've had several H&R UH's 44's & 58 calibers, and I agree the .433 was the most accurate RB in the 44's.

I do know I have 3 or 4 hundred of Speer & Hornaday .433 round balls if you have any interested in them. I'll get back to you tomorrow evening on the mold if you haven't found one by then.

Thanks,
O.R.

I may have a .433 mold, I'll check tomorrow evening when I get home. I've had several H&R UH's 44's & 58 calibers, and I agree the .433 was the most accurate RB in the 44's.

I do know I have 3 or 4 hundred of Speer & Hornaday .433 round balls if you have any interested in them. I'll get back to you tomorrow evening on the mold if you haven't found one by then.

Thanks,
O.R.
Thanks for looking! I ordered 200 from speer last week, which reminded me, I need to get a mold.

Back