• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 45cal long gun. caplock free

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old ugly

40 Cal.
Reaction score
FREE
if you can come with your PAL to my house you can have this gun.
i don't know what it is but i saw my freind shoot it so i know it shoots.
i have never shot it and know nothing about it.
come on over check out some stuff and get yourself a free gun
MUST HAVE PAL

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2355.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2355.jpg
    1 MB
  • thumbnail_IMG_2356.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2356.jpg
    858 KB
  • thumbnail_IMG_2357.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2357.jpg
    953 KB
  • thumbnail_IMG_2358.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2358.jpg
    908.6 KB
Where is Stink Dog Creek? With such an interesting name it would be worth it just to go see the place. :)

I wasn't clear that if it is not too far for me I will take it. And I would also like to know what "PAL" is. Pal, as in friend? Or somethig else?

PAL (possession and acquisition license)
in Canada it is a permit to buy a firearnm. in Canada a caplock is considered a firearm.
i can not send it accross the border. it would have to be picked up

Back