• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

54 RB Mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro224 said:
Speed Trap said:
Also, this started as looking for mold, but alas, I believe I pushed the wrong button and started three threads, while it should be only one. SORRY

There ya go. I merged your 3 topics into one. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I can't help you with the mold search. Good luck.

Thanks

Congradulations on your new rifle. I have two .54 GPRs, one flint and one percussion. You're going to love that rifle and that caliber. I know Lee has been back ordered for some time now. I wanted to start casting for my son in law and had to resort to eBay. He has a couple of .50s :blah: . Found some nice Lyman and T/C molds there. Just a thought :v

I think I'm going to Dixon's on Sunday. If you haven't found anything by then, I'll take a look for you.

Speed Trap said:
I just got a GPR in .54cal and there does not seem to be a RB mold anywhere in the world for sell. Anybody know where I can get one. I have a ton of .50 molds, and decided to go bigger and did not even think about not being able to find a mold.

Thanks
Try Buffalo Arms. http://www.buffaloarms.com/browse.cfm/2,277.html

They don't carry Lee but apparently have Lyman in .530 and .535.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed Trap said:
Oh, they have balls I'm sure, but I'm looking for a mold. I have over 30lbs of lead and like to pour my own. I have several .50 cal molds, but that don't help me with the .54...

Also, this started as looking for mold, but alas, I believe I pushed the wrong button and started three threads, while it should be only one. SORRY
I got the .528 Lee mold from TOW. Balls come out very nice.

P

I found 5 Lee .530 molds today. Dixon's had 2 on the shelf, and Cabelas had 3. I almost picked one up for ya, but I wasn't sure if you had found one. The deciding factor was when I realized Dixon's was out of stock on Lee .454 molds, and I had to spend alot more on a Lyman.

If you are still looking, I'm sure Dixon's would mail one to you if you called them.

Latest posts

Back