• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A horn for a forum member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scott ,whats not to like,great job,how 'd ya feel doin those concentric circles,drives me nuts,bad enuff doin one circle,I love your daughters sense of line ,simple and to the point,thats a special talent ,when to quit,.I see you get that too,nice work

Hey thanks Hawken12. Doing any sort of curve drives me nuts. Harder than straight lines. Guess that's why I incorporate a lot of curve lines and text in my scrimshaw. I like the challenge, and the more I practice, the better it gets...
Scott

-----you did everything else--like putting the cow in the drain field ??----- :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Back