• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A long barrel on a smooth bore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking smoothbore,Longhunter.I like a long barrel,I have a English fowler with a 48 inch Ed Rayles barrel.A real tack driver.
Moonax

I love long barrels...

The longer the better, maybe I'm compensating for something... :rolleyes: :crackup:

Yea Smiley I did look at that one rather pricey for me at 9500.00 but looks real nice. I have the urge for a smoothy but funds are lacking I did find and bought a dbl barrel 12 ga. shotgun someone never finshed and I'am working on that right now. I spied a nwt trade gun at a show for 250.00 that someone butchered the stock cut it down lenght of pull was way short I'am hoping to find him at the next show maybe and get his price down and I'll restock it finish the metal parts better.

Hey Musketman maybe your trying to compensate for something! Arnt we all :winking: :crackup: Long I think is ok but I also think that you can over do it for hunting in the woods thick stuff and all. Water fowling would be cool with something like that . :m2c:

Long I think is ok but I also think that you can over do it for hunting in the woods thick stuff and all.

Especially when swinging on a moving deer...

Of course, if it's long enough, you can just klunk the deer on the head with the barrel and bypass shooting it all together... :winking: :crackup:

Back