• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Age of Forum Users

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born in 1752, we are in 1805, if the account is good I'm 52 years old, to be few 53 on June the 13th.
I love the golden age.
Sans souci.

I've been told you are only as old as you feel. I don't know how I got to feelin 95 in only 42 years, though.

:littlesmilyfacewithathumbandabeardandapony-tail:

OK - with RileyMN on board, we have 125 users with an average age of 47.92. It has been coming down a bit (even with Claude's age in). It might come down even more if tipis is 39 or so (but we'll probably never know). :haha:

OK....as Jack Benny always said...I am[url] 39...again[/url].
Wish I had his money....Does anyone remember Jack Benny?
That will date us. :results: :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
44 and a granddad act in my 20's feel in my 60's lotsa hard miles but still going strong! :sleep: :crackup: :youcrazy: :yakyak:

OK....as Jack Benny always said...I am[url] 39...again[/url].
Wish I had his money....Does anyone remember Jack Benny?
That will date us. :results: :what:

OH YES!!!!.... I remember Jack, and Riley!! :crackup: :crackup:

YMHS
rollingb

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking . . . I'm thinking.

jackbeny.jpg

be 60years young come july 2005, if i don't make it its
not because i did'nt try :hmm: :crackup: :hmm: :crackup:
i really think i'm in heaven now! and if life is better afterwords. bonus time :imo: snake-eyes :) :peace: :)

You want to watch who you call a whippersnapper I was born in 1925 you figure it out.I can't shoot as well as I used to but on a good day I can hang in there.

Actually electricity was pretty common,motorized buggies were something else,work on em all week so you could take a Sunday drive to Grandpa's house.

Hmmmm :hmm: I'm 29 :: REALLY I am... Ive been 29 for 14 years now, March 25 it will of been 15 years.. maybe I ought to up it to 35 huh :hmm:

My daughter 22 enjoys the sport

40 in june. First time I shot bp was around 1976. Just started shooting bp again last year with the same gun.
Lehigh..

I got it at last Stumpkiller,computers,electrified tin.I had an advantage I worked with them when we fed them a deck of cards.These newfangled pc's are a lot easier to mess up.

Back