• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Scottish Baldric

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.
Gus, what you are seeing is just the flesh side of the unstained leather and it just appears darker than the other flesh area shown but is the same hue.

Thanks guys.
Gus, what you are seeing is just the flesh side of the unstained leather and it just appears darker than the other flesh area shown but is the same hue.

James,

Thank you for the explanation. Have to admit I could not fathom you cutting the hole through both sides of the frog, but it sure looks that way in a sort of optical illusion in the photo, because the background color looks so close to the flesh side of the inside of the frog. My mistake and I'm happy to say so.

Gus

Back