• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

any 4 bore shooters out there?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is a different world....but honestly I'm not sure if it's more different (from my upbringing) inside or outside AUC's walls.

I don't get to Giza very often but I think I know where you were. Of course, Felfela may be everywhere for all I know. I've actually taken to street food rather than Felfela or hotel food for that matter and find that I get sick a lot less often! :confused: Still, I'm not complaining as I'd rather spend 50 cents for lunch anyway. :)

Best,

Buffler Runner

Gentlemen: Please, if you wish to have private conversations which are not related to the post at hand, use the Private Topic system.

Click on the persons name in the left hand column.
Click on the "Start Private Topic" towards the upper center of the screen and send messages back and forth to your hearts content. :)

Zonie :)

The vedieos with the arab people in it are from[url] accuratereloading.com[/url]. There used to be alot of vedieos on that web sight of people with that same gun. I think it was a 600 tyrasours rex they called it. there used to also be a lot of hunting vedios of game being taken in africa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back