• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any shoots after Christmas?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJR

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Does any body know of any shoots or other similar events going on the weekend following Christmas in the mid west region? The old lady is off work (school closed) and I just got notified I'll be laid off for two weeks then so we're going wandering. Looking to leave home the morning of the 26th and head home on the 30th, would like to do something in between other than drive. Any ideas? Take care, Rick.

Deaddawg, the post preview was a little misleading, I was going to post "congratulations", but I did wonder how any shooting events would fit into the picture.

Still looking for someplace to go between the holidays. Museum of the Fur Trades is out, they won't be around between Christmas and New Year. Was thinking about Dixie, but I'll go broke. Anything going on at Friendship that anybody knows of? Come on guys, I need some help. I've got four or five days to drag the Old Lady around, she's given me the green light for us to go where I want, I just don't know where that is yet. Take care, Rick.

Latest posts

Back