• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Big Twins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickD

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Almost twins..The top one is one I made with help from my friend the one I`m holding he made for me..Both blades are around 12" and made from 1095 with elk antler handles..I have a weakness for sharp things..

P3121405.jpg

P3121408.jpg

They don't look that big in the first pic. But when I read elk handle I guess they would be that big. Nice Work.

now that's a pig sticker fer sure....going hunting with tred barta fer some piggies :shocked2: :v ..............bob

Good job. It takes alot of heat to make knives that big. I've got forge envy. I've got to get me a larger forge. The bigest knife I've been able to make is about 9" long. After that I spend all my time cranking and moving the blade to keep it hot.

Regards
Loyd Shindelbower
Loveland Colorado

My friend has a gas forge so heat is no problem..I`m just learning about knife making and find it interesting..Next I want to learn about damascus

Back