• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black powder availability

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buy KIK from powder inc. and pass the savings on to our members. We love KIK 3 f made in Slovenia.

Powder Inc. are good folks to do business with.
Nit Wit

As I said earlier in this thread I do have 4lbs of KIK that I have been wanting to try in one of my other non muzzle loading black powder guns just haven't got around to it. Been buying Goex from the folks at Powder Inc for years now, and yes would agree great folks to deal with.

"Or I can drive there and then pay the well over $20.00lb for the exact same powder"

Any retail place that I do occasionally run across it it is more like between $25 - $30 a lb. But of course everything tends to be more expensive here in the pacific NW. Heck, I'll take it on line for $16 lb any old day.

Back