• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder Vendor?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. feb 5 / 22:15

hey capper,

yes, as far as i know.. i've ordered from them many times and even a single item is shipped free with a $4.95 handling fee only.. here's their statement:

"Graf & Sons pays the freight!"
"Freight is prepaid to the 1st 48 states on regular ground service only except for target load ammo (trap, skeet and sporting clay ammo sold by the case). Each order will have a Non-Refundable $4.95 handling insurance charge
for Internet orders and a $6.95 handling and insurance charge for mail, phone or fax orders added, excluding AK & HI orders, or any order where the customer pays actual freight & insurance. Orders shipping to AK & HI or any customer requesting a different ship via than UPS or FedEx ground will pay actual freight & insurance. We reserve the right to ship by UPS, FedEx, commercial truck or Parcel Post."

apparently the actual shipper is left up to them so if you want a specific service, then you would have to pick up the tab.. it don't make any difference to me for 99.9% of the stuff i buy so no biggie.

one tip is to get all you can at any one time 'cause they can be 'out of stock' on some things for weeks at a time.

check it out,

:thumbsup: ~d~

Tom, the powder in my horn came from a can marked feb, 1982, so dont worry about it aging. I agree that 5 lbs is a lot for a 32 cal, if you shoot 40 grains per shot thats 875 shots, thats alot of smoke! I agree you should look around for a club in your area and buy a pound and see how it goes. I feel your pain, I used to drive 2 hours to buy powder.
Eterry

Tom---Do you want to buy a case of Goex? If so you can contact Brian McCardle at W. A. Murphy Powder Co in El Monte, Ca. He has done a great job of supplying myself and friends in SoCal and here in Oregon. If you make a trip to LA, you can save hazmat and shipping. They have a website with contact info. Z

Back