• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blackpowder store

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowinsmoke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking for a store anywhere in western PA that sells black powder supplies. Thanks

How close to Pittsburg are you? My nephew just bought his son a flintlock and some things to go with it there. Will ask him name of store if it is close for you.

Ft. Chambers Gun Shop near Chambersburg (east of you) is a black powder shop. Take the Lincoln Highway east to C'burg and get on Black Gap Rd. It's at the Scotland exit of I-81. Jim will take care of you. It's a pretty good drive for you, but if all else fails...

And I don't know if the Juniata Trading Co. still deals with this stuff, but it might. It is at Everett. I haven't been there in years.

RMC sports is near Bellefonte. Cooperstown Trading Post is north of Pittsburgh a little

used to work near Chambersburg - the Fort Chambers shop would be a bit of a 'long sit' drive for you, but worth it, IMHO. They have (or had in the late '90s - i assume they still do) just about anything you could want in BP.

good luck in your quest!

Cain's Outdoors is in western PA.

Dixon's may be as close for you the other way & he has allot there, I am told.

I live 30 min north of pittsburgh, the two place that have blackpowder supplies are cooperstown trading post and sportsmans supply in butler 724-287-4294

Back