• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blue Grouse Boot Pistols

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that those are clones of the original Boot Pistol made by Numrich Arms but made with Deer Creek parts.
I haven't heard about any guns being available from Blue Grouse in a long time since he had stopped production.
But there's still many Numrich pistols floating around like the one that SPUD posted about back in Dec.:
http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/227693/

Last edited by a moderator:
brpc

I have a Hopkins & Allen like that, I got it with help from “Scalper”
$100. if I remember right. I got the stock from my local gun shop
$24. if I remember right. $26.59 is current stock price.
I think that the main spring width on the Blue Grouse guns is
the only difference that I know of.

Tinker2

Haven't got any experience with the current crop but my very first muzzleloader was a .36 pistol back in the 60's. If there was any way to hurt it I never found it and I did some really stupid stuff back then. We had to teach ourselves and there were some spectacular mishaps. Those underhammer guns, rifles and pistols, did some great work and started off a lot of the current crop of greybeards! :haha:

scalper said:
Tinker..you got a great MEMORY! :thumbsup:
Usually that's the first thing to go....I cant remember the first?
Scaper

I always remember my friends, I still owe you a couple of atta boys.

Anything I can every help you with just ask.

Your bud Bill

Back