• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

braggin rights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
well the AMM represented at the front range squirrel shoot last weekend in Loveland CO.
Very windy conditions but I bore down and whooped butt.
first mt man run
first hunters aggregate
third squirrel aggregate.

DSCF7398.jpg

Good shooting, makes me miss CO. I spent three weeks in the fort collins loveland area, beautiful country and only place I have ever been were mountain goats have the right of way on the roads.

Yea, those young eyes and legs of yours are an advantage over us old timers.But wait a few years and we will be on even ground.! Simply because in a few moew years we won't be able to climb to the high ground! :idunno:

it's a slippery slope, these shooting contests...next thing you know you'll be shooting paper and gambling for cattle, just ask alvin. :grin:

Congratulations!!!!Nice trophys and really good shooting. FRJ

Back