• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brown Bess Ready for Service

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye1755

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Brown Bess Musket Display,Small Armoury,White Tower,Tower of London.
Now,i know why i love these old castles.
Tower_1.jpg

Tower_2.jpg

Tower_Plug.jpg

:hatsoff:

You would love the Govenors Mansion at Colonial Williamsbrg.

Berk

:rotf: :rotf: We'd never get him out of the Governour's Mansion... Someone would have to take him meals!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is that Govenors Mansion at Colonial Williamsbrug:
Images-b1239492S-a_caption.jpg

Images-b1239491S-a_caption.jpg

Images-b1239490S-Ceiling_Decor_in_t.jpg

Please let me in,i will be a good boy!
Must be a great place their in
Williamsburg
:hatsoff:
BTW,i think i will spend the night in the kitchen :grin:

I should post my pictures too...
I like the way they were able to find the original blueprints for the musket racks and reconstruct them

They are said to be all in working service. They changed the lay out a little. It doesn't have the star burst any more but they said there are more in the mansion. They had like six origanal guns loaned from england that were tracked to the mansion by inventory logs. They think whoever gave them forgot because they never asked for them back. I plan to get there this winter to check it out. I hate crowds.

Having finally got to Williamsburg...DEFINATELY where all good 18thcent reenactors go when they die..........
Steve

Thats it, and only a small part of the display!! There are many more over in the armory along with a number of rifles and fowlers etc. including one of Wallace Gusler's first rifles.

Thats a lot of lumber!!! :thumbsup:

Back