• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabela's 50 cal Hawken Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I recently bought a Cables Flintlock on here. Great deal and trader.
It needed a few small things. Unfortunately I couldn't find any good info on replacement small parts.
Eventually I was able to find a few of the things. And I put them on today and these are the ones that worked. All were bought at track of the wolf or the local hardware store.

Ramrod pipe. For 3/8 in rod drilled for 6-48 mounting. Same as Thompson Center. Part RP-TCH-H-6-B.

Pipe mounting screw (for above). INVEST arms. 3.5-6mm. Part SCREW-3.5-.6-IA-ROD-PIPE

Rib mounting screw. Attaches rib to barrell. INVEST arms. 3.5-6mm. Part SCREW-3.5-.6MM-IA-RIB

Rear sight base screw. For Thompson center sight base. 6-48. Part SCREW -6-48-SB.

Hopefully this may help someone else that's doing a search for these small parts.

Back