• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Cabelas Blue Ridge Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have decided to exit the flintlock muzzleloading rifle game so I will be posting a few nice flintlock muzzleloading rifles for sale.

Cabelas Blue Ridge Flintlock, .50 caliber. If this rifle has been shot, I can't tell it. I bought it and I have not shot it since I've owned it. It's in excellent condition!
54" overall length
39" Octagonal barrel
1:48" Twist

Asking $600, plus shipping and Insurance. Payment by USPS Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Personal Check will ship after the check clears.

IMG_0803.jpg
IMG_0783.jpg
IMG_0782.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg
IMG_0780.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0775.jpg

Back