• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cabelas kentucky rifle?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve hill

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know who the manufacture of these are,and does
anyone have any opinions on the quality of this gun?Thank you in advance

If you bring up their website; www.cabelas.com, I think it may tell who makes them? I think it is Pedersoli? Not sure of the spelling, but Pedersoli makes a good product from every thing I've ever read about them.

Your right, it does not. I looked too... I still think Pedersoli makes them. I do know they supply the replica Sharps Rifles that Cabela's sell. I'm just pretty sure the Kentucky is supplied by Pedersoli, and the Cabela's Hawken is by Investarms... Maybe someone will come along and confirm it?

I do believe it is Pederoseli that makes them. A cataloge a couple of years back listed them as the maker.

Don

Correct. They are Pedersoli's. The Cabela's Hawken is Investarms, who also makes the Lyman GPR.

Pedersoli also makes those doubles Cabela's sells.

Latest posts

Back