• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Canoe paddle on a shaving horse.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halftail said:
Good Job on the paddle Pitch!I like it! :v

Thanks Halftail, it was a learning experiance.
I`ll have to keep that horse busy at something so he don`t get lazy. :haha:

You oughtta make a pole for poling that canoe. :thumbsup:

The horse is good for making tool handles too... since you seem to pick up old tools no problemo. :grin:

Look out for old axes with forge weld marks. Not hard to find, and really cool to have.

Pichou said:
You oughtta make a pole for poling that canoe. :thumbsup:

The horse is good for making tool handles too... since you seem to pick up old tools no problemo. :grin:

Look out for old axes with forge weld marks. Not hard to find, and really cool to have.

What!!! stand up in a canoe :hmm: I think i`m to afraid of tipping over. :haha:
Yepper some handles are on my priority list along with making a tomahawk to make one for. :)

PitchyPine said:
paulvallandigham said:
You need to look at a book on Stripper Canoes. You can build those, for sure.

I`ll do a web search about them and see how its done, you guys will have me building a dern boat next. :haha:
Great Job Pitchy!orrrrr, :hmm: should we call ya Noah??? :haha: thats pretty cool!! :thumbsup:

Thanks bud, took eight hours to carve that thing out :shocked2: Heck Noah had 800 years or so to make things. :haha:

PitchyPine said:
Thanks bud, took eight hours to carve that thing out :shocked2: Heck Noah had 800 years or so to make things. :haha:
yeah... but, half of that time he was worryin about that pair of termites! :wink:

I can see why God favored him so, any man that could build a boat that big and live with all those animals and stay married for 800 years had to be something. :shocked2:
Termites would be bad. :nono: :haha:

PitchyPine said:
I can see why God favored him so, any man that could build a boat that big and live with all those animals and stay married for 800 years had to be something. :shocked2:
Termites would be bad. :nono: :haha:
besides really really old??? :confused:

Back