• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cimarron 1860 "McCulloch Colt" or antiquing a 1860 Army Uberti

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOUGHT ONE! Cimarron 1860 "McCulloch Colt" at a discount. No need to continue this post

I really like the Cimarron McCulloch Colt with factory antiquing, but Cimarron wants $694.

However Uberti wants the same pistol 1860 Army for $429!

$265 difference (Ouch!) and Uberti is talking about bringing an "all steel"?

A friend just paid me a wad of cash that he has owed me a long time and am tempted to use this "found money" and buy the Cimarron. Wife wants to buy the Cimarron.

I really like the Cimarron with the antique finish. I could get an Uberti, but don't know how hard it is to make it into one with antique finish?

Advice.
700 bucks seems like a lot! Does a guy on horseback deliver it in person to one's house?:oops:

Back