• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cleaning c&b revolvers the easy way

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinnynj

40 Cal.
Reaction score
teach the kid and give them 2 bucks a cleaning
Picture027.jpg
Picture023.jpg
Picture020.jpg

There ya go man, makin an enthusiast of her are ya? I have the help of a seven year old darling that would help me every step of the way.

Careful, the Feds will jam you up child labor violations, failure to pay minimum wage, not to mention workers comp insurance, FICA ...- I would just go ahead and turn myself in. :rotf:

excellent. You are conditioning her to understand the versatility of a kitchen sink. some of the less fortunated older ones fly right off the handle if you wash your guns in them.

That's a nice big plughole you have there in the basin, hope you don't lose any itty-bitty screws or nipples down it!

Tight Wad :applause:

non gun people just wouldn't understand this, personally, I think it's great. I think it's a good idea for young ones to be around guns, and learn about them. flinch

flinch said:
non gun people just wouldn't understand this, personally, I think it's great. I think it's a good idea for young ones to be around guns, and learn about them. flinch

:thumbsup: Absolutely!!! As soon as they start asking questions, you start giving them straight answers. It's best to have them learning correctly right from the start instead of having them pick up the wrong habits elseware.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Great pictures,nice to see your girl helping with the cleaning.Mine's 3 and i'm already talking to here about guns.Can you tell me were you got the beautiful grips for your ruger old army.THanks,murf :hatsoff:

Letting the fawcet run all the time during the cleanig will probably cost you another $2 on your water bill.... :winking:

God bless little girls!Daughters are such a blessing!My little 9 yo daughter is just such a little helper aswell!Best regards, J.A

1) My recommendation is to use Balistol/Water mix, since it both cleans and lubricates and is FANTASTIC on BP.
2) Yes, daughters are great for helping clean up. I now have mine help me seperate brass based on size and headstamps.

All my kids have moved out a long time ago, but with 8 grandkids comming up I might be able to get one to work for me.

Latest posts

Back