• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Color for safety

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't eat horns and she is easier to pack out. My target is fist seen in my range,I have never tried for or took a trophy,but have had a tasty meal or two

Hi, I guess its a little different in each country. In NZ where RED deer are hunted a lot, I would not be seen dead ( pun intended ) in what you are wearing :blah: Red deer in their summer coat can appear VERY red looking in the right light and remember we can hunt 365 days a year. :thumbsup:

Same here in Maine,, Blaze Orange..thought about adding lime green strip just to make me easier to see.say across the chest and shoulders.

I just recently read that a state is or will be permitting Flourscent Pink. Don't recall where.

I have had another hunter actually step right over my gun butt while I was seated and not see me. I thought about firing as he did that and watch him mess himself.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That's the only response that would get by the censors.

You just proved by your post my thoughts on blaze orange. In early seasons blaze o. looks just like a white news paper walking through the woods to game. In Montana hunters say they need snow to be successful. Is it because news papers blend with snow ???????

Don't care what it looks like. I cover myself head to toe (almost) in orange. I feel safer against whoever is out there.
I do it after season as well. Poachers don't care about seasons. You can still get shot checking trail cams after season.
My family wants me to come home.

Colorado WILL ALLOW HOT PINK as well. I plan on changing all my gear to hot pink. No guy will ask to borrow it and no woman will admit we are the same size :rotf:

Would love to see that :barf: Photos please. Brings to mind a movie, Broke back something. :rotf: Please dont ask me to come hunting with you.

Back