• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Denver, here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elbeefalo

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey, everybody.

Stumbled here while trying to figure out what to do with the bulged 45 Jukar Kentucky I bought.

I've got the jacked Jukar (which is becoming a pistol, by the way), and two 50 Hawkens.

Welcome to the site! I used to live down that way. If you have not been there, check out The Blunderbuss. Its a great shop. I see they moved since I was down there.

The Blunderbuss - I still have not made it to the new shop :( every time I come over the hill, I'm too time crunched or it is a day he is closed.

Welcome to the gang...sounds like you have a pistol and a lamp to make! Only because, through the years, I've seen two of them converted into floor lamps...what a shame. I can only hope they were beyond saving somehow! Ask any questions you like, there's lots of advice and knowledge here! :thumbsup:

Back