• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

enough for a meal.. Jane'd..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roy!
Don't you know your not suppose to shoot squirrels with that long-range deer thump-er? :haha:
Good shooting! nice boom stick!

makeumsmoke said:
Roy!
Don't you know your not suppose to shoot squirrels with that long-range deer thump-er? :haha:
Good shooting! nice boom stick!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

We all have heard talk of these versatile guns.. I normally use my .32 rifle for squirrels.. but it was neat to be able to go out and use shot.. sort of a first for me. I have taken squirrels with a shotgun before, but I was bird hunting :haha:

I found out how lucky I was to get the three squirrels the other evening while doing a spot and stalk.. I went out again and saw squirrels but they started barking at me from about 60 yds out and would start heading to Alabama at about 40 yds away.. Think they were going to AL 'cause they never seemed to stop and they were headed west.. :haha: :idunno:

I have an old ndn trick use............ Drive over to Sand Mountain and sneak in on em' from the west. :idunno: :rotf: :shake: :v

Back