• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fancy Wood - Making my own grips

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the backstrap fitment a lot closer. Also took out all the scratches, stripped the old finish, and reblued. Fitment isn't perfect, but I may make unmentionable modifications to this revolver. If I do that, I'll need to refinish the frame anyway, and I'd really rather only do that once. Can blend the edges perfect then.

BackStrapFitted.png

How difficult would it be to model something like this trigger guard? I have files that were apparently used to 3d print this example but the company I spoke with couldn’t use those files…
I am an old timer and most of this is far beyond my reach…

Attachments

• IMG_4985.jpeg
    IMG_4985.jpeg
    357.1 KB
  • IMG_4984.jpeg
    IMG_4984.jpeg
    296 KB
Back