• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

flintlocks and whitetails

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
First off, I do not have any relationship with Brian Bechum, I purchased a copy of his DVD "Flintlocks and Whitetails". I have watched this DVD several times. It is a quality product with several blackpowder hunts. Both rifle and smoothbore. Custom Guns, Lots of Smoke and Whitetails on the ground. It is well produced and likely one that you will watch many times.

What made me think to post this here is that I posted a comment in the blackpowder regulations and thought not everyone that would be interested might read it there. (it was a specific application)

Do yourself a favor. Purchase this DVD. YOU WILL ENJOY IT. Give Brian a call. This way you will get at least one christmas present that you like.

Now I wish Brian would get off his butt and make a DVD about Squirrel hunting with flintlocks.
http://www.beckumoutdoors.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have that dvd and have watched it several times. I enjoyed it so much that I called Brian and told him. He said he will be making a turkey hunting dvd next.

Turkey would work OK for me.
I have parts on order for a 20 ga/62 cal smooth bore rifle.

PJC

Got the DVD and you were RIGHT! It is a nice laid back style of hunt using flintlocks. It is nice to see that kind of guns used solely for each hunt. Info included with it said a vol.2 and turkey DVD will be out this year. :thumbsup:

Back