• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Florida pigs: Meant to use the flintlock...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But just stuck 'em with knives instead. Carried the rifle with me but the hogs were mixed in with the dogs too bad every time. So, had to get in amongst 'em to seal the deal.

IMG957016_zps67206773.jpg

Couple others in our crew got got these:

IMG959767_zpsb96853a9.jpg

IMG954247_zps80f593a4.jpg

On my first hog hunt with dogs in 1971, 2 catch dogs had a sow stretched out between them. The head guy said to me, "Do you want to handle this?" I said "YEAH!" and he handed me a roll of electrician's tape. I said, "Don't I use my pistol?" They all laughed and said, "Get out of the way."
They then taped its mouth closed and bound its legs and tied it to the swamp buggy. I was amazed by the whole situation.

Latest posts

Back