• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hold the line!
spiteful.gif

A fleeing enemy would just force us to run after... :haha:

General Jethro224 said:
The General of the U.S. Muzzleloading Forum Army will be me, jethro224.

The General of the World Muzzleloading Forum Army will be Soggy.

Participation is voluntary, but every shot counts. Every Muzzleloading Forum member is invited to join in on the fun, even the moderators.

The army with the most kills wins.

War is Hell! There's no way to know how many members will join each army. It's up to you! Please, take a shot to help your army win this war!Each General will tally the scores for his army and forward them to Musketman who will then post the final results of the War.

I would like to add that both General Soggy and General Jethro224 are allowed to shoot for their respective armies, they will send their targets to me for judging.

Musketman said:
General Jethro224 said:
The General of the U.S. Muzzleloading Forum Army will be me, jethro224.

The General of the World Muzzleloading Forum Army will be Soggy.

Participation is voluntary, but every shot counts. Every Muzzleloading Forum member is invited to join in on the fun, even the moderators.

The army with the most kills wins.

War is Hell! There's no way to know how many members will join each army. It's up to you! Please, take a shot to help your army win this war!Each General will tally the scores for his army and forward them to Musketman who will then post the final results of the War.

I would like to add that both General Soggy and General Jethro224 are allowed to shoot for their respective armies, they will send their targets to me for judging.
Musketman; did I ever tell you how much I like you, and that I think your a swell guy , and that your the best moderator on the forum, and that I like your avatar, and I think the state of Ohio is the greatest state in the whole U.S. , and that scare grows are my favorite people, and that I felt really sorry for you when you sprayed doe urin up your nose, and..................? Sure hope you're impartial when it comes to judging my target ......... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Me too... mostly... it was really hard to feel sorry for you about the doe whizz up the nose tho as I was too busy rollin' on the floor laughin' my butt off. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That's gotta be one of the funniest stories I ever heard. :rotf:

Any of you guys who don't know the story need to go to the new hunting journal section and read it for yourselves.

General Jethro224 said:
Me too... mostly... it was really hard to feel sorry for you about the doe whizz up the nose tho as I was too busy rollin' on the floor laughin' my butt off. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That's gotta be one of the funniest stories I ever heard. :rotf:

Any of you guys who don't know the story need to go to the new hunting journal section and read it for yourselves.

and DO REMEBERthis IS the final judge,,the man in charge,the big salute,the god of war. and he's snortin doe pee! :shocked2:

doe pee snortin'...wow...i'm just gettin over sucking the glue fumes waterproofin a powder horn...look at all the purty colors...just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in....cain't wait for the doe pee snortin' contest...in my beautiful balloon....Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much going on here abouts...

Hmm, "All Quiet on the Western Front."

Too quiet...

Musketman said:
Not much going on here abouts...

Hmm, "All Quiet on the Western Front."

Too quiet...
Well all is not quiet up here....... :grin: I've done some scouting on my own and while on my last mission I fired a shot; the casuality report is on it's way to your headquarters. One down and approx. another 14,000 to go........ :grin: :hmm: I assume sir that you will inform the widow that her man won't be comming home from the front :hatsoff:

OMG ,are ya gonna clain all the staes fer yer wee blinded effort.Well ya gotta gal in the harbour ,fer GAWDS sake man she's blindfolded,as Proof she let that little NJ in ,I rest me case
An' now heared yer uppin yer states to 57 ,so whens that gonna end(4 yrs me hopes)an how are yer plans for the upper province's goin hope there ain't changes before too soon(like mayish)
cept I seen the big O snoopin hereabouts,perhaps on a bitofa scout???

I'm claimin' all the states they'll give me! By June we might even claim Ontario... :hmm:

Anyway, what're ya ramblin' about?
The Lady in the harbor ain't blindfolded...
liberty.jpg

Ye must be thinkin' of blind justice.
-blind-justice--medium.jpg

Would you be interested in Quebec?? :rotf: :surrender:

R.M. said:
:rotf: :rotf: ........Hey R.M. we need all the troops that we can muster, but I guess you're right there :grin:

General Soggy said:
R.M. said:
:rotf: :rotf: ........Hey R.M. we need all the troops that we can muster, but I guess you're right there :grin:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Trade ya for Chicago, New York City, and Washington D.C.

General Jethro224 said:
General Soggy said:
R.M. said:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Trade ya for Chicago, New York City, and Washington D.C.
NOPE !.........chuck in GAUM and I might consider :blah: :blah:

General Soggy said:
R.M. said:

Easy now, I still got kin in New France. :blah:

Genral Jethro, my target is in the mail. I'm plum sorry about it. I wasn't able to get any closer than 1 inch to the X. With all the good shooters you got on your side I reckon you can use it for tinder.

Many Klatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back