• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Klatch said:
Genral Jethro, my target is in the mail. I'm plum sorry about it. I wasn't able to get any closer than 1 inch to the X. With all the good shooters you got on your side I reckon you can use it for tinder.

Many Klatch

:shocked2:
Shots that measure 75mm or less (roughly 3 inches) from the center will score a "kill" for that members army.
:thumbsup:

it would APPEAR Gen.Saggy... one down! :blah:

Good shootin' Klatch! I believe you got one.
Mighta been a French one even. :wink:

:grin: ........with the economy in a tail-spin there appears to be a bright side. The "body-bag factories" in the U.S. should be hiring additional help in the near future. There have been "several" deadly targets submitted by soldiers of THE WORLD ARMY .
Hold steady boys;............don't fire your muskets 'till you see the whites of their 'puter paper............ :rotf: :blah:

Don't worry General Jethro, General Soggy's :bull: is nothing to worry about. We got'em on the run. My target is on the way. Heck they was such easy targets, I just used my flinter instead of the more deadly "ugly rifle". Good shootin Many Klatch, 1" is well within the "minute of kill zone" we need. :thumbsup: Boys and Girls, keep them targets for the U.S. Team coming in the mail. :wink:

Thanks, see ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Will be mailing my target into General J. tomorrow. Probably shouldn't have shot the day after St. Pattrick's day as I wasn't at my best. Only winged of 'em. Somebody else will have to finish 'em off.

They're startin' to stack up already. I have 2 confirmed kills reported. :thumbsup:

Keep firin' boys! We'll show the World Army how to shoot!

General Jethro!.......I hope you realize what a formidable opponent you are facing. Just so as there is no mistake I have included the following short video. This weapon meets all the requirements of the "War" and is available to one of the non-U.S. members of the MLF.
The only drawback that we see at this time is if our soldier uses this weapon and is successful, it may be difficult to get an exact measurement of the target; .......... :hmm: heck! it may be difficult to even find the target....... :grin:

Secret Weapon

We are unafraid General Soggy!

After all, your soldier would first have to actually be able to Hit the target... :blah: :haha:

:redface: I jus remembered why the ARMY tore up my draft card... :redface:

paper is on it's way jethro..(psst! he's wounded I need HELP! :haha:

Hawken12 said:
in a little while looks like its gonna be one of our submarines
What'd ya mean "One of our submarines?"................we only got one ain't we?........ :wink: :wink:

:grin: :grin:

sssoggy.jpg

...and they said the trained cork-stealin' lobsters was a silly idea. :haha:

General Soggy said:
And those pesky U.S. soldiers are in for a couple of suprises

My armies Intelligence agency may have received an unconfirmed hint of a tip about what one of those surprises might be. :hmm:
If my information is correct, I just have one thing to say... ouch! Nice move.

Been trying to figure out how I can shoot this here virtual American :hmm:

I usually shoot 100 yards, but suppose I can take a pop at 50 when we advance to change targets, hardly seems worth shooting from that close, might as well throw a rock.

I've got a new fangled, cutting edge military rifle coming which I plan to use for this shooting, made in a purpose built, high tech factory at Harpers Ferry in the US of A and using the awesome power of flint. Problem is the Hall rifle shoots a naked .52" ball and the competition rules clearly state it has to be patched :hmm:

However the rules don't say "cloth" patched and the English have a long tradition of paper patching :blah:

Three resounding cheers for the rest of the world :hatsoff: Huzzah :hatsoff: Huzzah :hatsoff: Huzzah

Squire Robin

Well, paper patched IS patched, so you're good to go according to the terms of engagement. :thumbsup:

And, if nothing else good comes from this War, at least we gave Squire Robin a good excuse to get another gun. :haha:

Squire Robin said:
Problem is the Hall rifle shoots a naked .52" ball and the competition rules clearly state it has to be patched :hmm:

However the rules don't say "cloth" patched and the English have a long tradition of paper patching :blah:

Maybe it's just a "lead" patched roundball. :hmm: :grin:

This war makes me sad... :(

It´s sooo sad that I´m not allowed to make another kill.. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back