• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

found a TC Seneca today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shdwlkr

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Happened to stop in my local gunshop today and found a .36caliber Seneca for about what they sold for when I bought my frist one.
Well it is on layaway until next month and there is a .32 caliber there that just might come home to if I can only figure out why I need it.

Congrats. Those Senecas are sweet shooters. I haven't been able to find a .36 yet, but I love my .45 dearly. Apparently they also made the Patriot pistol in .36. I'd love to find one of each.

If you don't have a 32 then you need one ,If you do have one then you need two! The only reason not to buy it is no room left in the safe :hmm: On second thought, just buy another safe & tell your wife you plan to share it with her for all of her shoes. :haha:

Plink this is the first one I have seen in good shape in almost 30 years. the cherokee is in good shape also dang you guys are making me wonder if I goofed not taking them both.
Hey I am retired and money doesn't come that easy anymore. Wait it never did I just have a wife now that allows me my insanity

SHD....If you dont lay it away for you..
lay it away for ME!!!! but OF COURSE you have first dibbs....
I am retired too...But I'd make sure not to let the .32 get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....you would always Regret it!!!

Look at it as an investment, like a fine piece of art. You know that you'll never be able to find one any cheaper and you can always sell it should you need the money AND make a profit. Go ahead. Buy it. There now, don't you feel better? Tom

All right you guys convinced me to buy the .36 and lay the .32 away.
Got the 36 today and got an even more pleasant surprise as they took off another $45 off each so I really made out good on these two and there were according to my gun dealer several who wanted the .36 and some looking at the .32.
Hope you guys are happy!!

This will be my second Cherokee and Seneca. On closer inspection found the new one has a 1 inch shorter stock then my first one. I thought it was the barrel until I got the tape measure out and found the shorter stock.
When I get them both home will have to see if I can get some pics up online. Won't be for a few months as I am still trying to recover from buying the Seneca and burying one of my kids. Yes March was a hard month this year.

Back