• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

From Northeast MS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wittzo

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Lee County, between Tupelo and Saltillo.

I've been shooting cap and ball for only two years, but I have done lots of research online and experimented with a lot of the suggestions and ideas I've found.

I have a Pietta 1858 Remington New Army .44 in polished stainless with the standard barrel, a Euroarms .42 1841 Mississippi rifle, an Armi Sport .69 smoothbore 1842 Springfield musket, an M1855 .48 Dragoon Pistol carbine, and a .62 double barrel percussion pistol from MVTC.

I cast my own balls and bullets and reload .45 Colt Cowboy Loads and full length brass 12 gauge shells.

Hello and welcome! It sounds like you have a very good start in a nice collection of firearms. As you already know, you can get just about any questions you may have about care and feeding of those guns answered right here by knowledgeable folk.

Back