• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

German website of interest,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is great.

I didn't think much of the firing line of matchlocks going off with no safety glasses though. Not PC to wear them, but I was concerned for the shooters. I am told I have a long-ago punctured cornea, which I think occured when once or twice I fired my percussion rifle without eye protection.

Zundlock of a Doppelhaken huh? Those Teutonic lads have a real good time don't they! Reminds me of...

"Alle Kunst ist umsunst, wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzt!"

Too bad I can't put in umlauts with a computer! :haha:

I didn't think much of the guy standing directly behind one wheel of a cannon as it went off. OK with blanks, but...

Great shots. I particularly liked the oval bore cannon. Only saw one crossbow. Beautiful weather, beautiful site, beautiful women - who could ask for more.

Wes/Tex said:
Zundlock of a Doppelhaken huh? Those Teutonic lads have a real good time don't they! Reminds me of...

"Alle Kunst ist umsunst, wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzt!"

Too bad I can't put in umlauts with a computer! :haha:

Hey, that's not a urinal! :blah:

CP

Juggernaut said:
Herr Claypipe,
Dieses ist ein sehr guter Anblick

danken Ihnen,
Herr Juggernaut

Sie sind sehr willkommen. Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, but, vas der teufel.
Mein nomen ist Robt, nicht "Robert", eine zie Deutsche sprechen, bevor ich Englisch sprach als Kind. Alas, two years of phonetic classes in Illinois killed my speech impedement, Southern accent and German.

CP

German, lesson one:
ö =oe = Öl = Oel( oil )
ü = ue = Müller = Mueller ( miller )
ä = ae = Bäcker= Baecker ( baker )
The name Müller ( Miller)=Mueller.
Everybody in Germany understand that.

I hope anybody understands me. :haha:
:redface:

undertaker said:
German, lesson one:
ö =oe = Öl = Oel( oil )