• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex prices

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crmyers

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wondering how much Goex is going for in different parts of the country. My local supplier is still 11.55 a pound.

Hey, $11.55 a pound for goex is the best I've heard in quite a while. Keep that supplier in business! Le Grand

I can't understand why my son uses that triple7 stuff when we can get the the real thing local for half the price. Don't know about this younger generation sometimes. :shake:

Le Grand said:
Hey, $11.55 a pound for goex is the best I've heard in quite a while. Keep that supplier in business! Le Grand

Ditto!

That's a great price for a local supplier.

HD

The last I got was from Powder Inc. out of Ark. and it was 11.75 at my front door. That is delivered to South Texas on the Mexican border. Can't do much better unless I get it in bulk. Thats for Goex some other brands could be a little less.
Fox :thumbsup:

Yep, $11.55/pound is a great price from a dealer, he isn't making much on it at that price. Three years ago I walked in to our local gun shop in Madison, Wi. and asked for a couple of pounds of Goex. When the clerk brought my driver's license back along with the powder I asked what it was going for. $18.95 each on sale!! Needless to say, after that I order a 25 pound case of powder every couple of years. You can get Schuetzen powder (Wano) for under $10 that way; I mix granulations and Goex, Swiss, and Schuetzen.

But it's hard to beat a case price from a Goex distributor delivered to your door...

In western florida (pinellis county) st.pete / clearwater i's 25.00 per lb for Goex :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

i can drive 20 miles to J&J Pyro in moscow PA and get it fer bout 11.00 a can right from her door with no hazmat fees fer shipping :v .........bob

Breechplug:
Would you let me know the name and city your supplier is in? I am always looking for one closer.

Blueridger

Here in Montana it's $16.95, that's near Alaskan prices! Somthing's :youcrazy: here. Think I may start ordering it by the 25# case. It'd be alot cheaper. Ol Thing

I'll echo the J&J pyro thing in Moscow PA...if I'm not over near Scranton for some reason I can get it at Gay's Hardware in Tunkhannock for about $14 a pound...and it's on my way home from work so no gas wasted!

Latest posts

Back