• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good morning America

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hole_in_hand

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just a quick note from the Great Republic of Texas.I have been shooting Muzzel loaders for over 30yrs and flintlocks for 20yrs.and Rondezou's for 20yrs.I build rifle's and pistols from scratch (no locks).Cut down tree's for my bow's,brain tanned my hides.Have a Black Smith Shop.I could tell y'all alot more but you wouldnt have enought time to read all the other posts that are here to keep up with.See you down the trail."If it dont ignite with flint and steel then it is not a muzzel loader."

hole-in-hand,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.
quite a few lone star members here maybe you can hook-up with a few. hope you will join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hole-In-Hand,.... Yore name sounds oddly familiar, but with my CRS, I cain't 'member much anymore!!

Welcome to this forum, I'm sure yore gonna like it here!! :thumbsup:

YMHS
rollingb/Rondo

hole-in-hand,
The Kingdom of Sweden greets you welcome. Can you tell me, exactly where is the Republic situated? :hmm:
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

Hey Hole-in-hand:
Welcome. Good to see ya.
You other guys, I couldn't remember what CRS stood for so I had to google an answer. Can't remember S---.
Bill

Greetings from the Sunshine and Hurricane State.
Startin' to think more about flintlocks myself (if i could just learn to resharpen 'em! ::). Enjoy the 'Forum!

Hi Hole In Hand. Where in Texas are you?
Arilar, the Republic of Texas is just north of Mexico and south of the minor state of Oklahoma. We pretend to belong to the U.S. just to be nice to 'em, since the whole place needs us so badly.
I can't imagine a world without Texans. It would be a sad place.
Sweden huh? I have a Husky M38 that is my favorite modern rifle.
Jim

Maybe you shouldn't put your hand on top of the barrel of a loaded gun when you're just standing there relaxing. ::
Just kidding, seriously though just where did that handle come from?

Anyway it's good to have another member to feed the fire on those cold mornings. I like my coffee STRONG since you're already up.

Dick

Back