• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got an eight point

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negitive on the spine, he was far enough away that the angle wasn`t that steep. Entrance hole is halfway up the side in the ribs.
Thanks Paul.

smo said:
Pitchy,
That's a nice buck! :bow: :bow: I'm headin' to ol' Alabam to get me one too! Can't wait. Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Thank smo, good luck too you. :thumbsup:

Waidmanns Heil, Pitchy.
Great buck. :thumbsup:
When did you start hunting with your Matchlock? :hmm:
Hope you feeling a little better now. :wink:

:hatsoff:

Haven`t taken the matchlock out yet, was going too this evening but i may wait till tomorrow. I want to get some better pics of this one and it will be too late after that.
Thanks Gents. :)

Grats on the buck! :thumbsup:
And good luck on the doe, whenever you get around to it...

Thanks guys.
Here`s a better picture.
Mystery solved, i shot him twice, i thought i missed the first shot then he trotted up the trail and stopped and stood there. Did a reload in the stand and blasted him again and he dropped.
Holes are an inch apart. haven`t found the second ball yet.

07buckbest.jpg

Not a real big rack but i`m happy, and pleased with my reload in the ladder stand. :thumbsup:
Thanks Gents. :)

Pitchy, thats a fine lookin animal you got. You can be mighty proud of that one :thumbsup: . Hope I'm as lucky next Saturday :wink: . Keep yer powder dry...Bud

07buckbest.jpg

As a photographer I really like this photo. The reason is the whole photo comes together especially with the rustic background. Two thumbs up. Very nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, i couldn`t get his legs too fold up for a better picture but glad ya like it thanks. :)

Great image Pitchey! :hatsoff: Now where are the photos of the doe you were after! :rotf:

davy

Davy said:
Great image Pitchey! :hatsoff: Now where are the photos of the doe you were after! :rotf:

davy

Thanks Frosty and good luck on your hunt.
Davy, didn`t make it back out for a evening hunt, just as well there was about a dozzen deer out in the field where we would of set up and some idiot that lives next to my property went out and is shooting a 22 and scared them all off the field.
If i would of been in my stand for three hours and that happened i think i would of had to go have a talk with someone, jerks. :cursing:
I have three weeks too get that doe so not rush.

Latest posts

Back