• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got an eight point

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good piece of work Pitchy. I wish I could grow a beard like that 'un.

Real nice doe, too. :grin:

Cooner54 said:
Good piece of work Pitchy. I wish I could grow a beard like that 'un.

Real nice doe, too. :grin:

Gotta keep the ole face warm in the winter ya know, don`t know what my excuse is for the summer. :haha:
Thanks bud. :thumbsup:

And Pitchy....I was jist kiddin' ya about the doe. That really is a fine looking buck. :thumbsup:
Watchyerhair,
Cooner

Bountyhunter said:
Way to go Lenn. I'm going to steal your picture and put it on the other forum.

Bill

Thanks Bounty, i seen that hansome guy over there. :haha: :blah: :redface:

Cooner54 said:
And Pitchy....I was jist kiddin' ya about the doe. That really is a fine looking buck. :thumbsup:
Watchyerhair,
Cooner

Ha, i thought you were reffering too the doe i shot with the matchlock you stinker you. :blah: :haha:

I love how those little roundballs really put the hammer down. i have shot many deer and one good sized bear with 50 caliber roundballs and the farthest any animal went was 25 yards. let the amatuers hunt with there new fangled 3x9power scopes with super duper fast modern cartridges in a machine gun

Thanks, i never thought i would like a gun so much, i could hunt the rest of my days with either Blue Ridge the 50 or 54. :thumbsup:

I leave it on, take the clean out screw out lay it on its side on rags and run cold water patches down it till clean, then dry patches till dry.
Wipe er down and call it a day.

Latest posts

Back