• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gotta nice doe today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitchyPine

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Just shot this doe from the cabin at 40 yards, Blue Ridge rifle with PR over 80 grains FFF.
Dropped in its tracks.

08deerML.jpg

Thanks bro, Should add that the gun was left loaded for 10 days with a cap on the nipple. Left it outside on the porch, fired right off. :thumbsup:

:applause: Atta Boy Pitchy!! ya dun good! proud of ya friend! :thumbsup: I jus knowed that were a deer hunters cabin when I see'd it!! good clean quick kill,an good eatin too! Congrats! :hatsoff:

Out the window or doorway? Nice deer by the way however at 10 degrees I would have waited til it got closer!

Thank ya all, I went up to the cabin at 1:00 and made a fire in the stove. Wasn`t in there 15-20 minutes and looked out the window and there she stood. Was a God send, i`m huntin for a friend that needs the meat.
I`m all done for the year though.
Also I left the rifle loaded for ten days with a cap on the nipple, left it in the porch the whole time and she fired right off.

Thanks guys, used a 54 BlueRidge rifle with PRB over 80 grains of FFF.

Don`t look like i`m going to get one with the matchlock, between the flu and not many deer it don`t look good.

Back