• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gotta nice doe today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wvbuckbuster said:
Good going! How did you get out on the porch to get the gun without being seen? :hmm:

CAMO! Pitchy dun dressed up jus like a pine board an sneaked right out there and got her right slick! :thumbsup:

:rotf: actually i was wondering how i was going to bring that cold gun into the warm cabin without it sweating. If ya bring a gun into a cold cabin and warm it slow as the cabin heats uo will it sweat??
I wasn`t in there long enough to find out yesterday. :haha:

RC said:
pitchy i always put mine barrel down in the corner...never had a problem... :thumbsup:

I set it by an open window in hopes it wouldn`t sweat but never got to see if it worked. That sounds like a good plan or are you pulling my leg. :hmm: :haha:

I would never pull the leg of a man that dresses up like a cabin! :nono: ....... :haha: seriously...had my smoothie loaded fer a month(!!!true!) it never hesitated to go off ...and we had cold cold and snow an rain an even got camp warm..( :shocked2: ) a couple times..thats w/ 2ff..? 3now fff.. :redface: thats a long hangfire! :haha: an i mean long!

I can still buy one more bonus permits for a doe, might do that and take the matchlock out.
Sure then when i try your trick all the powder will fall out of the pan. :shocked2: :haha:

that'd be cool as hell pitchy!!... :hmm: i mean gettin a deer with the matchlock, not the primer fallin out! :rotf:

Well then it`s a go, gotta wait for a buddy to pick up this deer then i`m headed to town for the tag. :thumbsup:

Bought me a new Leatherman Blast that has the saw in it. That`s all the knife ya need for deer and that little saw will saw right through that pelvic bone. :thumbsup:

Ain`t been real good huntin here either, good luck buddy.

now pitchy thats a downright shame! but...you do got that awesome throwin knife! :grin: an a hawk? an lamps, an all kinds of neat stuff! . :wink: .still ya should have a pitchy patch knife! they're cool!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

If a deer walks up to your cabin and knocks on your door and you shoot it it is not exactly "hunting" then is it? :grin:

just kidding nice doe :thumbsup:

Good shootin. :thumbsup:
Boy, and I thought I got a good deal when my doe ran up the hill and I could drive the truck to it...

tdamico said:
If a deer walks up to your cabin and knocks on your door and you shoot it it is not exactly "hunting" then is it? :grin:

just kidding nice doe :thumbsup:

pfft! you try sneakin up on a deer lookin like a cabin..see how close you get! and besides,,if it don't knock..its breakin an entering...!!! :nono: ............. :haha:

Geeeezzzz RC you crack me up :rotf: :rotf:
I hope to be in the cabin long enough to get the coffee pot on next time.
Thanks guys. :)

Back