• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tennesseejeff

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I just found this forum a week ago or so. Really been enjoying it. I look forward to picking your brains in he builders forum! I've built one rifle, .45 cal. flint sorta Southern mountain in a walnut stock. It didn't turn out too bad, if you don't look real close! I'm getting started on an Allentown style rifle and the butt plate is giving me a fit.
Anyway, great forum. I look forward to lots of good advice!
Jeff Smith

Greetings TennesseeJeff: Good to hear from someone else from Tennessee. I am more of a modern muzzleloader just getting started. Much to learn about black powder. New to forum also. Good Luck.

tennesseejeff : A Big Welcome To The Camp!!
I'm not from Tennessee, I have been in Tennessee a long time ago. I would like to welcome you to the best Muzzleloading forum that's on the web. It's a great place to hang out and see what other guys and gals are doing. The forum has alot to offer, so have fun.
Take Care, and have A Happy New Year !! Mtn-Man2u :)

TJ,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us at the forum.lots of real friendly folks here and a lot of information no matter where your interest mite lie :imo:
hope you will join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Made a stock for a rifle once. Had a lot of trouble with the butt plate, kept cutting the angle on the stock wrong. By the time I had it right the pull was 6 1/2 inches.

Latest posts

Back