• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

haversack

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir henry

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I seen a double bellows haversack the other day and really liked the idia. But havent seen that style befor. ( I.E. books ect.) jest whant ta know if its correct gun bags had double bellows why not a haversack? what ya think. Plan on makin one. :hmm:

When you finish it I would like to see a picture and possibly a pattern. Sounds interesting.

709.jpg

The British used a double knapsach during the time of the Revolution

British issue double bag. Canvas, 18"x33" leather sholder straps w/buckles and cross strap at the chest. Uses three leather straps and buckles for closures.

www.colonialmarket.com/casada

click on knapsacks, it's the second one down. Neat photo too!

:front:

Back