• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

He Loved It - The Gift

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i didn't take any pictures, oh no.... :nono: shame on me. But i'll have him post something once he becomes a memeber :grin:

:hatsoff: Good women's worth more than rubies or gold, especially when she buys her man muzzle loaders.
:v Deacon

One primer horn, one regular horn and a drink mixing set with muzzlerloader guns as handles. :) and he bought me a Diamond Necklace from Zales. OMG was i floored. He out WOW'ed me. But i'm not complaining :grin:

And wait there's more, he also gave me: Dozen red roses, box of chocolates :-D a singing lion that roars at me like he does in my ear, giggle, and a teddy bear that was holding the necklace in a red heart shaped box.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world!! :grin:

wolf_empress said:
One primer horn, one regular horn and a drink mixing set with muzzlerloader guns as handles. :) and he bought me a Diamond Necklace from Zales. OMG was i floored. He out WOW'ed me. But i'm not complaining :grin:

I can only imagine how you are disappointed! Just trade them useless rocks right in on a good used muzzle loader Empress! :hatsoff:

Davy

wolf_empress said:

I was thinking it was buckskin lingerie. :grin:

really old Bob said:
Now about that naked left hand! whatcha gonna use for bait to finalize it.? hehehe Very very old bob

HAHAHA you're making me blush. :grin: I'm in no hurry to furnish the left hand. But i do hope that one day i would have the honor of being his Wife. :)

Dear Empress,
Life is short! You just cuddle up to him and pop the question about gettin hitched. Luckest thing my sweet wife did for me and smartest thing I ever accepted. Of course, I did check that she liked the woods, hunting, guns, cooking wild game, washing longjohns,camping,and the need to buy more guns, powder horns, etc.
A wife is better than two old dogs on a cold night if-in she don't snore too loud, belch too often, or break wind too much. After a hard ride, a man ain't worth the powder to blow him away if-in he don't clean his gun, feed his hoss, and look after his woman proper, not necessarily in that order.
:hatsoff: Good Luck! Don't aways take the advise of an old muzzleloading fool!
The old Deacon

Congrats!
I remember reading your post months ago and wondered what you got him.
Sounds like your both whipped!!
Post back when you get the left hand ring. :thumbsup:

:rotf: Last year i bought him clothes. It was our first Valentine's.

He took me to a shoot in May of last year, camping. I loved it!! However, i did have a little computer withdrawl, but he was right there to keep my attention. Never been camping before, so i brought my flip flops. hahaha he has since never let me forget it. SOOOO this past xmas we gave each other Duckboots. :grin: Then he made a comment about my Flip Flops :rotf: He thought he was soooo funny. Let see who gets the last laugh, :grin: I bought a new pair of FF's giggle. FLORENCENT PINK

Nice gifts all around. Makes me smile just thinking about all the smiling you 2 did. :)

Back