• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all from Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevRich

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all.

I found this forum while I was searching for information on flintlocks. I just purchased a Flintlock and I am on pins and needles waiting for it to arrive. I have been shooting muzzleloaders for 24 years now. My first muzzleloader was a Thompson Center 45 caliber percussion.

I am looking forward to perusing these threads to see if I can get educated.

Sincerely
Reverend Rich

Welcome Reverend. My first MZ was also a T/C .45 I bought as a kit in 1975. You have come to the right place. Anything you need help with someone here knows about. I've honestly learned more in the last few weeks than I have in the previous 32 years of shooting black powder rifles.

Greetings Rev,

You will absolutely love the flintlock... once you singe your eyelashes a few times. :shocked2:

Glad to have you.

Reverend Rich,
Welcome to the MLF,great to
have you with us. Being from the 'Heartland'
and a B/P person, you will fit in quite nicely
around here.Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Back