• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spots

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys, My name is Jordan. I'm a 24 year old Marine vet, living in East TN. I was invited over here by a friend so I thought I'd stop by and check it out. I'm definitely feeling at home here. Right now I'm shooting percussion pistols out of a "gunslingers" rig. I have an 1851 Navy in .36 and an 1858 Army in .44 that I shoot on a regular basis. My big interest is RMFT era, so my next gun purchases will be headed that way. I also do a lot of black smith work, being taught by my dad. I'm always interested in learning something new. Anyways, glad to be here, and I'll see ya on the trail. Keep your powder dry....

My rig, being worn by the leather worker who made it for me

holster4.jpg

holster5.jpg

Welcome to the club Spots! That's some fine leather gear my friend!

Dave

Thanks dave. I was wondering what your handle was on here, I figured youd show up sooner or later.

This is a nice place to hang out. Aweful good folks on here! Kick off yur' shoes and stay for a bit!

Welcome :hatsoff: Nice looking set up you have there. This is a very good place. Lots of knowledge here.

Back