• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Barcelona - Catalonia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More about me. ,)
I like guitars, I have 15 actually in my home between classical, acustic and electrical.
I like weapons, probably john wayne and all the Far west movies that I was seeing when I was a child are the responsibles.
I have two shotguns, three carbines 22 cal and two rifles, and a rifle brown bess. I have too 2 pistols and six revolvers.
I like cook, good food and good wines.
I have two hunter dogs!
I have 49 years old, married with a great woman and with a kid in the 2on year of the college.
I have a cousins in NYC.
I like music, for me is essential for be a good mental health.
And sure I like the militar history, helmets, sabers, swords, bayonets, etc etc
For any doubts just ask me, I'm at your disposition. ;)
Greetings

Hola from Central Florida. 👋 My grandma was from Galicia and grandpa from Vizcaya. Love Julio Iglesias Un Canto a Galicia (cantado en gallego).

Welcome! Sounds like you have a wonderful life over there in beautiful Spain. It’s on my bucket list to visit some day.

That Lone Star band sounds really good!

FYI, you are obligated to share pics of your muzzleloading weapons and related paraphernalia.

😃

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    88.7 KB
Welcome! Sounds like you have a wonderful life over there in beautiful Spain. It’s on my bucket list to visit some day.

That Lone Star band sounds really good!

FYI, you are obligated to share pics of your muzzleloading weapons and related paraphernalia.

😃
Hello CyrusP!
I'm agree with you, but I have a wonderful life in the beautiful Catalonia, not Spain, for the catalans Spain begins in Aragón.
It's not necessary that now I will try to explain you why the majority of the Catalans wants the independence from Spain,
next time in other place, ok? but If you really wants to know it, then I will explain you in detail ;)

Lone Star was a great band, yes, like the -Who- in UK for example, same musical evolution.

You're right, one of these days I will show you part of my collections ;) ;)

Back