• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Big Sky Country

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twistofer

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to BP, although I have been shooting "modern" weapons for years. My first gun will be arriving shortly (an Uberti repro of the Colt 1860 Army) and I can't wait until it arrives on Friday.

Welcome to the Forum, Jay. :hatsoff: You have come to the right place. Lots of lefties on here. :grin:

Click on the appropriate forum on the left column of the page (e.g. "Smoothbore") and you can search back through previous threads. At the bottom of that page, under "Details", you can change the look back time to a year, or all the way back to the first day of the Forum. If you don't find what you're looking for, just start a new topic on the appropriate forum, and ask away.

Cowboy will be along to give you a lot more information about the Forum.

Richard/Grumpa

Welcome to the dark side!

The forum has a place for handgun shooting; I've seen that model pop up in there more than a few times. Use the search feature and locked posts on top, all good information uncovered by our banter.

Pleasure to have you

My computer/router is acting up!!?? My first response was to a different thread, and when I tried to edit it out, I kept losing connection to the internet. :idunno:

Welcome :hatsoff: This is a good place to be. You might find that one revolver won't be enough. :idunno:

Welcome to the forum my friend! I grew up in NW Wyoming and have family who also lives in Montana. I apologize for not replying to your introduction sooner! Been making smoke during the day and cleaning muzzleloader's at night for the last 4 days. Haven't been active on the forum during that time.

Anyway, Let me take the opportunity to give you a quick rundown of our forum.

This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. We also cover all the other aspects that go along with it.

No matter what kind of Traditional Muzzleloader you have, it is more than likely covered in fine detail right here on this forum.

You will find like minded folks as yourself on our forum. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear anything that you might want to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It's a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you will be able to view additional topics in this forum.

Our forum is a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. Something new to checkout all the time!

The learning opportunities are truly endless here! I guarantee you will learn something new each and every time you visit this forum. I learn daily!

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place. You will make lifelong friends who share your same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer!

We are honored that you've decided to become one of our member's. We also look forward to hearing from you in the very near future!

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back