• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA membership increase

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of them before becoming a member here. I'm still not sure what they do , and why I should become a member. I don't need another magazine nor will I travel to Indiana anytime soon. I hope the best for them.

I sent back that this would be my last year. Lady sent be back a note explaining and they were sorry and all things are going up. Perhaps. I had digital. I rarely read the may as It’s a pita. Lots of ads.

As I told her: I don’t go to Indiana and such. Good luck. I don’t see them lasting many more years.

If I didn’t go to Friendship twice a year, I would have kind of a hard time justifying membership. $75 is a little steep for a magazine subscription. But then again, its an extra $2 a month, can’t even get a cup of coffee for that.
It’s about a 550 mile round trip for me to Friendship. Close enough to go a couple times a year but too far for a day or quick weekend trip. If it was closer I’d take advantage of more range activities, but it’s not.

I'm no where near the Rocky Mountains.. might never even go hunting elk.

the magazine for a year. That's OK

I kinda want the multi Tool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929_155558_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_155558_Chrome.jpg
    559.4 KB
Back