• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Florida (The other left coast)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilljack

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just signed up and was excepted to your group...I look forward to learning and discussing items of interest...I have been bitten by the bug for the last few years and can't get enough of this smoke pole stuff...

Well Thank you all for your warm welcome...I'm looking forward the experience...

hilljack

Welcome aboard, Hilljack. Didn't realize "The Mad Monk" was here also. I was Bill/Ms. on that other forum.
Be Well

Hi from Virginia. I know what you mean. I can't get bored with muzzel loading either.

Well Hello to you, Bill and the Mad One...Good to see some faces that I can recognize...This should be interesting for sure...

Hilljack :youcrazy:

Your ears should have been ringing early this afternoon. Bev and I were joking about: Hi, I'm Bill, this is my brother Bill and my other brother Bill.

Latest posts

Back