• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Wrightsman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Would like to say hello from north central indiana.
I've been shooting muzzleloaders and going to rendezvous for as long as I can remember. I've had the desire to build my own long rifle for a long time and just recently started building my first,,, a J.P. Beck style longrifle.
I found this site looking for gunsmithing information and so far I've read some really informative posts.
Have a good one, Josh

Welcome aboard from a former Toledo, Ohio guy. Good luck with the project. We wouldn't hate to see pictures. There's plenty of rendezvous and builders in the area to seek knowledge.

Welcome to the forum from NW PA. Stick around and contribute and learn some things. I know I am.

Welcome aboard from a misplaced Hoosier. I really miss my Indiana home. Lots of great muzzleloading clubs in Indiana where you can get all the help and advice that you want. You are very lucky in that respect. Also, don't miss the Spring and Fall shoots at Friendship. Lots of great help and information there. If, during one of the shoots, you are still working on a rifle and need any advice, just take your rifle to the guys working behind the Gunmaker's Hall just inside the front gate. Be sure to wonder through all of the vendor's stalls. No telling how much stuff you will find that you didn't know that you needed.

Josh Wrightsman said:
Would like to say hello from north central indiana.
I've been shooting muzzleloaders and going to rendezvous for as long as I can remember. I've had the desire to build my own long rifle for a long time and just recently started building my first,,, a J.P. Beck style longrifle.
I found this site looking for gunsmithing information and so far I've read some really informative posts.
Have a good one, Josh

Hey fellow Hoosier.Welcome. This is a great site with very knowledgeable and helpful people. Enjoy! :grin:

Back